This flavorful fall Moscow mule boasts delicious apple cider, a splash of caramel vodka, and ginger beer. Enhance the fall flavor with salted caramel sauce, a fresh slice of apple and a cinnamon stick.
Apple Cider Mule
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) apple cider
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) caramel vodka
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Ginger beer – or enough to fill the glass
- Ice cubes (or crushed ice)
- Salted caramel sauce
- Fresh apple slices
- Cinnamon sticks
- Add apple cider and caramel vodka to a copper mug.
- Fill the mug with ice then top with ginger beer.
- Garnish the mug with a fresh apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
- Raise your mug, give a toast to the good life, and enjoy. Cheers!
No caramel vodka? Use plain vodka plus extra caramel sauce.
No cinnamon sticks? Garnish the drink with ground cinnamon.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Apple Cider Mule, Fall Moscow Mule, Moscow Mule Drink, Apple Cider Moscow Mule, Caramel Apple Moscow Mule