This Asian salad dressing recipe has a beautiful flavor profile that is so darn scrumptious! Perfect for drizzling over healthy Chinese chicken salads, it also doubles as a fabulous chicken marinade. Get ready to enjoy this authentic recipe for Asian dressing!
- 1 + 1/4 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely minced
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup dark sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 + 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons + 1/2 teaspoon organic honey
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter* (PB ALLERGY ALERT)
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk everything together until all of the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Transfer the Asian dressing to a carafe and allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes to give the flavors an ample opportunity to combine.
- Serve with Chinese chicken salad or use as a flavorful chicken marinade.
*ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER: Whenever you’re making this Asian salad dressing recipe for a potluck, gathering or other social event where you’re not certain if there may be someone present who has a peanut allergy, absolutely omit the peanut butter. Otherwise, if you’re making this recipe for your family and/or friends who are not allergic to nuts, the peanut butter raises the flavor profile and takes things to the next level.
- Category: Lunch, Dinner, Potluck, Party
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
Keywords: salad dressing, chicken marinade, Asian dressing