This delicious baked oatmeal recipe is a hearty, healthy breakfast I know you’ll enjoy. I whisked together this unique baked oatmeal recipe that will delight family and friends. The consistency and flavor is amazing!
- 1 + 3/4 cups coconut milk or cow’s milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lemon – juice only
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 + 1/2 teaspoons pure Mexican vanilla (or vanilla extract)
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats or rolled oats
- 1/3 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 + 1/2 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Coconut flakes for sprinkling
- Your favorite toppings: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, bananas, chopped chocolate, sunflower seeds, walnuts, whipped cream, Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, eggs, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut oil.
- Add in the oats, shredded coconut, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Grease a 9 X 9-inch baking dish. Arrange half of the blueberries on the bottom.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture on top of the blueberries. Use a spatula to evenly spread the mixture within the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining blueberries on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until blueberry oatmeal bake is beautifully golden. Remove from oven to a cooling rack. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, drizzle 2 tablespoons of melted butter over the top of the blueberry oatmeal bake. Sprinkle with coconut flakes, as desired.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal recipe, blueberry baked oatmeal