This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebratorySips #BecauseSummer #LoveTheyNeighborhood #CollectiveBias
Celebrate the warm-weather months with beautiful cool, fresh summer cocktails. The Blackberry Mule Drink and Coconut Mojito Cocktail are huge hits for weekend gatherings and fun, fabulous pool parties. Today I’m sharing these delicious drink recipes that will carry you through everyone’s favorite season of the year. Be sure to scroll down the page to learn how to make both summer cocktail recipes and snag the two printable recipe cards!
Make Summer Better with Malibu
For me the natural summer choice for a fun party starter is Malibu. The beautiful summer months are when we feel the most happy, youthful, vibrant, and free. Every summer should hold excitement and be full of fabulous experiences. When I think of summer pool parties and festive gatherings, I think of delicious and tropical Malibu.
Jameson Whiskey Drinks
Jameson Irish Whiskey is a huge party favorite. A blend of pot still and grain whiskey, it’s triple distilled, remarkably smooth, and super tasty! It’s essential for creating the most delicious blackberry mule drink you’ve ever tasted! After your very first sip, you’ll absolutely agree, this yummy frozen cocktail embodies the exciting, festive spirit of summer entertaining!
Ingredients for the Best Mule Drink
These are the simple ingredients you’ll need to create this easy frozen Irish mule drink: Jameson Irish Whiskey, simple syrup, freshly-squeezed lime juice, ginger beer, fresh blackberries and ice. Suggested garnishes include lime slices, blackberries and beautiful sprigs of fresh mint.
Blackberry Mule Drink Recipe
For these yummy Jameson drinks, add ice and blackberries to the blender along with the other measured ingredients. Blend until the ice is fully crushed and the frozen mixture reaches the desired consistency.
Frozen Whiskey Drinks
Your scrumptious blackberry mule drink is ready to be poured! Whether served in traditional copper mugs or in clear cocktail glasses, this Irish mule drink is a real winner. Garnish your Irish mule with a slice of lime, blackberries, and a lush, green sprig of fresh mint.
Exciting Summer Savings on Jameson Irish Whiskey and Malibu
As you shop for ingredients be sure to take advantage of these excellent summer offers, no coupon needed:
- Save $2.00 NOW on the purchase of any ONE (1) 750ml bottle of JAMESON® IRISH WHISKEY or MALIBU®. Valid in: Alaska, Arizona, California, Kentucky, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, West Virginia, Wyoming. Offer ends: 08/18/18.
- Save $3.00 BY MAIL on the purchase of any ONE (1) 750ml bottle of JAMESON® IRISH WHISKEY or MALIBU®. Valid in: Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Carolina, Washington. Offer ends 08/18/18.
Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and enjoy this fabulous, frozen Irish Mule cocktail! Ahhh…it’s so darn yummy. Find more drink inspiration here: SUMMERS ARE FOR SIPPING!
JAMESON® Irish Whiskey. 40% Alc./Vol. (80 Proof). Product of Ireland. ©2018 Imported by John Jameson Import Company, New York, NY
Entertaining with Jameson Irish Whiskey
My husband and I enjoy gathering with friends to share stories, laughter, and one another’s company. We know that an important part of home entertaining includes scrumptious food and amazing cocktails. The folks at Jameson believe that neighborhoods and friendships are built from the bar out, and with that I definitely agree. Although we have good-sized indoor and outdoor areas to mingle, everyone seems to migrate to the bar, where festive drinks are poured and the blender is humming. Whether its drank neat, on the rocks, in a cocktail, or with a beer, Jameson plays a wonderful role in bringing friends together to share good times and special moments.
This frozen blackberry concoction is absolutely fabulous and super simple to make. The key ingredient for this festive mule drink is Jameson Irish Whiskey. This adult cocktail recipe is for 21+.
- 3 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 ounces ginger beer, cold
- 1 + 1/2 cups ice
- 5 blackberries
- Garnishes: lime slices or wedges, blackberries, fresh sprigs of mint
- Add ice to the container of a blender. Add the whiskey, simple syrup, lime juice, ginger beer, and blackberries.
- Blend well until the ice has been fully crushed and the drink mixture has reached the desired consistency.
- Pour into a copper mug. Garnish with a slice of lime, a few blackberries, and a few fresh sprigs of mint.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: alcholic drinks, party recipes
BLACKBERRY MULE DRINK > PIN IT TO PINTEREST
Save this delicious Jameson drink recipe for later. Pin it to Pinterest right now!
SIP EASY. ENJOY MALIBU RESPONSIBLY. MALIBU® Caribbean Rum With Coconut Liqueur. 21% – 24% Alc./Vol. ©2017 Pernod Ricard USA, New York, NY
Coconut Mojito Cocktail
Although I’m a California girl, I spend about three months a year at our festive beach home in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Palm trees and beautiful coconuts are everywhere. When entertaining both here and abroad, one of my husband’s and my favorite drinks to make for friends is the mojito! My special coconut mojito cocktail is a recipe friends are always asking for! Made with tropical Malibu Caribbean Rum, this drink is destined to become one of your favorites too!
Mojito Cocktail Ingredients
These are the simple ingredients needed to make this scrumptious coconut mojito cocktail: fresh lime juice, granulated sugar, fresh mint leaves, crushed ice, Malibu, coconut cream, and club soda. Rimming ingredients: simple syrup and shredded coconut. Garnishes include shredded sweetened coconut, slices of fresh lime, and a colorful sprig of mint.
How to Make a Mojito
Begin by adding a bar spoon full of granulated sugar, lime juice and mint leaves to a cocktail glass. With a muddler, lightly muddle the mint leaves a few times. Once you can smell the mint, you’re done muddling. This is a very important technique, as over-muddled mint has a very bitter taste!
In a cocktail shaker, add ice, the muddled mixture, Malibu, and the coconut cream. Shake, shake, shake! Immediately pour the coconut mojito cocktail into a glass rimmed with coconut. Add the club soda right on top and briefly stir with a bar spoon or straw. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a slice of lime.
Celebrate summer with this delicious tropical Malibu cocktail! This fabulous coconut mojito is one of our most-requested party drink recipes for adults 21+. Frosty, creamy with the perfect balance of sweetness, this scrumptious drink has a beautiful laid-back beach vibe.
- 1 + 1/4 ounces lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoon mint leaves, lightly packed
- 1 cup crushed ice (or 1-1/4 cups ice cubes)
- 3 ounces Malibu
- 4.5 ounces coconut cream
- 1/3 cup club soda
- Rimming: simple syrup and sweetened shredded coconut
- Garnishes: shredded coconut, slice of lime, sprig of fresh mint
- Rim a cocktail glass by dipping the rim into a small saucer filled with simple syrup. Dip the wet rim into another saucer filled with shredded coconut. Put the glass aside.
- Add granulated sugar, lime juice and mint leaves to a different glass. Lightly muddle the mint a few times just until you can smell the mint. Do not over-muddle the mint, or press down hard when muddling, or your mojito will have a bitter taste!
- Add crushed ice to a drink shaker. Add the muddled mixture on top. Add the Malibu and coconut cream. Put the lid on and shake, shake, shake! Immediately pour the coconut mojito into a rimmed cocktail glass.
- Add the club soda on top of the drink and briefly swizzle with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and sprig of mint. Sprinkle the top of the drink with shredded coconut. Drink responsibly. Enjoy!
Keywords: alcoholic drinks, party recipes
COCONUT MOJITO COCKTAIL > PIN IT TO PINTEREST
Save this tropical mojito recipe for later! Pin it to Pinterest right now!
SUMMER COCKTAIL RECIPES > JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
Do you enjoy serving and drinking beautiful summer cocktails? Would you love to have a sip of a fabulous blackberry mule drink or festive coconut mojito cocktail? I’d love to hear your thoughts. I invite you to join the conversation in the comments below!