This frozen blackberry concoction is absolutely fabulous and super simple to make. The key ingredient for this festive mule drink is Jameson Irish Whiskey. This adult cocktail recipe is for 21+.
- 3 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 ounces ginger beer, cold
- 1 + 1/2 cups ice
- 5 blackberries
- Garnishes: lime slices or wedges, blackberries, fresh sprigs of mint
- Add ice to the container of a blender. Add the whiskey, simple syrup, lime juice, ginger beer, and blackberries.
- Blend well until the ice has been fully crushed and the drink mixture has reached the desired consistency.
- Pour into a copper mug. Garnish with a slice of lime, a few blackberries, and a few fresh sprigs of mint.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dinner, Party, Entertaining
- Method: By Hand
- Cuisine: Irish, American
Keywords: blackberry mule, how to make a blackberry mule, blackberry mule recipe