Halloween candy corn Jello cups are a fantastic way to celebrate the beautiful, vibrant colors of the season.
- 2 3-ounce boxes of lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 6-ounce box of orange Jell-O gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 16-ounce tub of Cool Whip
- Optional garnishes: Wilton large candy eyes, yellow and orange candy sprinkles, candy corn
- Prepare the lemon Jell-O gelatin according to package directions. Partially fill 8 dessert cups 1/3 of the way up with the yellow liquid gelatin. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Prepare the orange Jell-O gelatin according to package directions. Pour the orange gelatin directly on top of the yellow layer. The orange layer can be either the same height/thickness as the yellow layer, or just slightly higher. Refrigerate the dessert cups for another 4 hours or until firm.
- Pipe Cool Whip onto the top of each candy corn Jello cup with a pastry bag (or use a quart-size Ziplock freezer bag with a small slit cut in one corner) and a decorating tip, or simply spoon on a generous dollop of Cool Whip on top of these desserts using a tablespoon. I used a Wilton size 12 decorating tip for these cute candy corn Jello cups.
- If preparing this dessert for children or a festive occasion, it’s fun to garnish the candy corn Jello cups with orange and yellow candy sprinkles, candy corn and Wilton large eyeballs.
- You can refrigerate these lovely desserts for up to one week without the sprinkles, candy corn and Wilton eyeballs. Add these garnishes the same day you will be serving the candy corn Jello cups.
- Category: Snack, Dessert, Holiday, Party
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: candy corn jello, candy corn jello recipe, candy corn jello cups