When it comes to scrumptious satisfying dips, this cheesy bacon ranch dip takes the trophy! It’s one of my most popular recipes for game day festivities, holidays, potlucks and backyard gatherings. It’s loaded to the max with all the flavors you love. And as a bonus, this homemade dip recipe is super simple, quick and easy to make!
Ingredients for Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
These are all the ingredients you’ll need to make this yummy ranch dip recipe: 2 blocks of softened cream cheese, 4-1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup of ranch salad dressing, 10 slices of cooked thick-cut crispy bacon, and 3 thinly sliced green onions. Yup! That’s all you’ll need for making homemade ranch dip.
How to Make Homemade Ranch Dip
In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the cream cheese and ranch salad dressing together until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Next, add in the shredded cheese, crumbled bacon bits and sliced green onion. Mix on low until these ingredients are incorporated. If making this dip a day in advance, wait to mix in the bacon and onion until just before serving.
Using a spatula, transfer the cheesy bacon ranch dip to a lovely appetizer bowl. Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips or your favorite crackers.
Who wants the first bite of this savory bacon ranch cheese dip?
Lovely Serveware for Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip > SHOP THIS POST
For whipping up yummy homemade dips in a flash, I use my KitchenAid stand mixer. Isn’t this sky blue one just beautiful? I picked up my cute pig serving bowl while on a fun road trip through California wine country. Below, you can buy the exact same dish on Amazon, and for much cheaper than what I paid for mine! It’s absolutely perfect for serving this cheesy bacon ranch dip recipe.
When it comes to scrumptious satisfying dips, this cheesy bacon ranch dip takes the trophy! It’s loaded to the max with all the flavors you love.
- 2 8-ounce blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4–1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 pieces of thick-sliced bacon, cooked to crispy perfection and crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Serving Suggestion: Corn chips, tortilla chips or crackers
Once the above ingredients are ready to go, this yummy bacon ranch dip comes together quickly!
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, use the flat beater to blend the cream cheese and ranch dressing together until the mixture reaches a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add in the shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and sliced green onion. Mix on low until incorporated.
- Transfer the homemade ranch dip to a cute appetizer bowl. Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips, or a variety of your favorite crackers.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snack, Appetizer, Party
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon ranch dip, cheesy bacon ranch dip, bacon ranch dip recipe
CHEESY BACON RANCH DIP RECIPE > PIN IT TO PINTEREST
Save this scrumptious homemade ranch dip recipe for later!
MORE DIP RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
AUTHENTIC MEXICAN GUACAMOLE
FIESTA TACO DIP
GET MORE RECIPE INSPIRATION HERE >> FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
CHEESY BACON RANCH DIP > YOUR THOUGHTS
Do you love making homemade dips? What is your favorite go-to appetizer for holidays and game day parties? What do you think about this cheesy bacon ranch dip? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!