When it comes to scrumptious satisfying dips, this cheesy bacon ranch dip takes the trophy! It’s loaded to the max with all the flavors you love.
- 2 8-ounce blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4–1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 pieces of thick-sliced bacon, cooked to crispy perfection and crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Serving Suggestion: Corn chips, tortilla chips or crackers
Once the above ingredients are ready to go, this yummy bacon ranch dip comes together quickly!
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, use the flat beater to blend the cream cheese and ranch dressing together until the mixture reaches a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add in the shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and sliced green onion. Mix on low until incorporated.
- Transfer the homemade ranch dip to a cute appetizer bowl. Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips, or a variety of your favorite crackers.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snack, Appetizer, Party
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon ranch dip, cheesy bacon ranch dip, bacon ranch dip recipe