Today I’m super excited to show you how to make delicious cranberry sauce in less than 15 minutes flat! I kid you not. This flavorful side dish is quick and easy to make, and it’s absolutely fabulous.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup raw unfiltered apple juice
- 1 + 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add water and apple juice to a medium saucepot. Bring to a boil.
- Add sugar, sea salt and cinnamon. Stir briefly. Add cranberries and return to a gentle boil.
- Allow mixture to simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally and gently popping a few cranberries by lightly pressing the back of your wooden spoon against the sides of your saucepot. Once your cranberry sauce has reached the desired thickness it’s done! Remove the pan from heat.
- Allow the cranberry sauce to cool completely. Transfer to a serving dish and refrigerate until ready to serve. In a covered container your cranberry sauce will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Lunch, Dinner, Holiday, Party
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry sauce, homemade cranberry sauce, cranberry sauce recipe