Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my blog’s FTC Advertising Disclosure. As a reader of my blog, please be aware of the following:
- This blog is a personal website written and edited by me. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and/or other forms of compensation.
- Many links on this blog, including the ones here on this page, are paid links.
- If there’s a product I write about on this blog that I received for free, I will absolutely let you know about it. I will also include the hashtag #ad or #sponsoredpost so it really stands out loud and you can’t miss it.
- This website does NOT contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
- I value you as a reader. When I am compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics, I want you to know that all experiences, views, findings, opinions and beliefs I express on this site are always my own and are completely honest. I will never endorse a company, product or service that I do not completely believe in.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
AMAZON AFFILIATE: Confettiandbliss.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I invite you to take advantage of the great products available on Amazon at fantastic prices through the affiliate links on my posts!
That pretty much sums it up! Oh. And while you’re here, please feel free to click on any of the affiliate links below and purchase something really great. It’s your opportunity to support this blog so I can continue to bring you fabulous new content. So let’s keep the ball rolling…