Grave Digger Halloween cocktails feature tequila. They’re a delicious hair-raising toast to the Halloween season!
Ingredients for Halloween Cocktails
These party favorites are simple to make with easy-to-find ingredients.
- Ice cubes
- Green lime-flavored Jello
- Melon schnapps
- Reposado tequila
- Lemon-lime soda
- Triple sec (for rimming glasses)
- Edible green glitter flakes
RECIPE TIP: For convenience, use pre-made Jello cups from the market. Or to save money, make your own green Jello at home.
EXPERT TIPS FOR THIS RECIPE
- BAR TIPS FOR COCKTAILS: To rim glasses, use triple sec or melon liqueur. You can also use lemon/lime soda.
- WHERE TO BUY EDIBLE COCKTAIL GLITTER: Buy green edible flakes online! Click the image below to use my Amazon affiliate link.
- HOMEMADE GLITTER: If you don’t have edible flakes, make a similar ingredient at home: HOMEMADE COLORED SUGAR.
HOW TO MAKE TEQUILA COCKTAILS
RECIPE PREP: With a spoon, finely crush and chop the Jello. The pieces should be small enough to fit through a straw.
Here’s how to make the best adult beverages for a Halloween party!
- STEP 1: Garnish the glass. Dip rim in triple sec, then dip it in edible green glitter or colored sugar.
- STEP 2: Fill glass halfway up with ice. Sprinkle finely-crushed Jello directly on top of the ice.
- STEP 3: Measure and pour tequila, melon schnapps and lemon/lime soda into the glass. Briefly stir with cocktail spoon.
- STEP 4: Garnish the cocktail with a sprinkling of edible glitter. If desired, add edible gummy eyeballs to the glass.
BATCH COCKTAILS FOR PARTIES
- SERVING CONTAINER: Prep a large batch of these Halloween cocktails in a punch bowl or beverage container.
- RECIPE MEASUREMENTS: Use the “scale-up feature” in the recipe card.
- PREVENT DILUTED DRINKS: When prepping drinks in advance, don’t add ice. Instead, place the ice on the side in an insulated container.
- RIM COCKTAIL GLASSES IN ADVANCE: Place them on a large serving tray.
MAKE DRINKS SPOOKIER
Make these tequila cocktails look bone-chillingly scary with a swampy graveyard effect: HOW TO USE DRY ICE IN COCKTAILS.
HANDLE DRY ICE WITH CAUTION: Never serve or consume large pieces of dry ice, touch it with your bare hands, or leave it unattended around children. Find more information here: DRY ICE SAFETY.
HALLOWEEN PARTY FOOD
Hosting a party is so much fun! Choose a selection of easy finger foods and desserts that go hand in hand with these spooky drinks.
- MUMMY HOT DOGS
- HALLOWEEN MUDDY BUDDIES
- HALLOWEEN GUACAMOLE
- SPIDERWEB CUPCAKES
- HALLOWEEN BROWNIES
- PB & J SPIDERS
I WANT WHAT SHE HAS
Beautiful glasses and barware bring so much happiness to the kitchen! They make prepping these Halloween cocktails a joyful experience.
Did you see something here that you’d like to own? Click the Amazon affiliate links to purchase similar items online.
GRAVE DIGGER HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS > rate this recipe ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Family and friends say these are the best tequila cocktails for Halloween! If you agree, give this easy recipe a 5-star rating in the comments.Print
Halloween tequila cocktails with a spooky green glow! This adult drink is for ages 21+.
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup green Jello, finely chopped (from ready-to-eat packs or home prepped)
- 1 part melon schnapps
- 1 part reposado tequila
- 5 parts lemon-lime soda
- Edible green glitter flakes
- Triple sec, for rimming cocktail glasses
- Rim a cocktail glass. Dip the rim into triple sec and then into a dish of green glitter flakes or green-colored granulated sugar.
- Fill the glass halfway up with ice. Sprinkle finely-crushed Jello on top of the ice. The tiny pieces of gelatin should fit through a straw.
- With a jigger, measure the melon schnapps, tequila and soda. Add them to the glass in that order. Stir the drink with a straw or cocktail spoon.
- Garnish the top with a pinch of green glitter flakes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- NO TRIPLE SEC? No problem! Use melon schnapps or lemon/lime soda to wet the rim of the glass.
- HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE QUICKER: Use packs of ready-to-eat Jello. Look for them in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
- HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS SPOOKIER: Use dry ice to give these green tequila drinks a swampy graveyard effect! But first, learn HOW TO SAFELY USE DRY ICE IN COCKTAILS.
- WHERE TO FIND EDIBLE COCKTAIL GLITTER: Buy green edible flakes through this Amazon affiliate link.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Party, Entertaining
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
Keywords: Halloween Cocktails, Tequila Cocktails
HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS > JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Are you planning a Halloween party? Would you love to serve Grave Digger Halloween cocktails? Share spooky ideas for food and drinks below!