Halloween tequila cocktails with a spooky green glow! This adult drink is for ages 21+.
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup green Jello, finely chopped (from ready-to-eat packs or home prepped)
- 1 part melon schnapps
- 1 part reposado tequila
- 5 parts lemon-lime soda
- Edible green glitter flakes
- Triple sec, for rimming cocktail glasses
- Rim a cocktail glass. Dip the rim into triple sec and then into a dish of green glitter flakes or green-colored granulated sugar.
- Fill the glass halfway up with ice. Sprinkle finely-crushed Jello on top of the ice. The tiny pieces of gelatin should fit through a straw.
- With a jigger, measure the melon schnapps, tequila and soda. Add them to the glass in that order. Stir the drink with a straw or cocktail spoon.
- Garnish the top with a pinch of green glitter flakes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- NO TRIPLE SEC? No problem! Use melon schnapps or lemon/lime soda to wet the rim of the glass.
- HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE QUICKER: Use packs of ready-to-eat Jello. Look for them in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
- HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS SPOOKIER: Use dry ice to give these green tequila drinks a swampy graveyard effect! But first, learn HOW TO SAFELY USE DRY ICE IN COCKTAILS.
- WHERE TO FIND EDIBLE COCKTAIL GLITTER: Buy green edible flakes through this Amazon affiliate link.
- Category: Drinks, Party, Entertaining
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
Keywords: Halloween Cocktails, Tequila Cocktails