Create spooky Halloween cocktails with this delicious tequila drink recipe! When it comes to fabulous Halloween drink ideas, this one’s the best.
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup green Jello, crushed (refrigerated snack packs or made at home)
- 1 part melon schnapps
- 1 part reposado tequila
- 5 parts lemon-lime soda
- For rimming cocktail glasses: triple sec and green glitter flakes
- For garnishing: green flakes or green granulated sugar
- Rim a cocktail glass by dipping it into triple sec and then into a dish of green glitter flakes or green-colored granulated sugar.
- Fill the glass half way up with ice.
- Add the finely-crushed Jello on top of the ice. The Jello pieces should be small enough to fit through a straw.
- With a jigger, measure out the melon schnapps, tequila and soda. Add them to the glass in that order. Stir the Halloween drink with a straw or cocktail spoon.
- Garnish the top of this Halloween cocktail with flakes of colored sugar.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Calories below do not include rimming ingredients or garnishes.
- Category: Drinks, Party, Entertaining
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
Keywords: grave digger cocktail, Halloween cocktail recipes