Greek pasta salad is an absolute favorite in our household. Made with a creamy pesto-mayo dressing highlighting a medley of fresh ingredients, this Greek pasta salad with chicken is savory, satisfying and so delicious!
- 1 pound Trottole pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 + 1/2 cups chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 + 1/4 cup pesto, homemade or store bought
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 + 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, sliced or chopped
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely diced
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese plus more for sprinkling
- In a large pot, boil the pasta in salted water according to package directions. Drain off hot water and rinse the pasta under cold running water until all the noodles have been cooled off.
- In a small bowl, create the pesto-mayo dressing by mixing the pesto and mayonnaise together.
- In a large salad bowl, fold the pasta, pesto-mayo and the rest of the ingredients together until well combined. Every noodle should be covered in pesto-mayo.
- Garnish your Greek pasta salad by sprinkling a little extra Feta cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy! Your Greek pasta salad can be refrigerated for up to five days.
- Category: Lunch, Snack, Dinner
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: Greek, Italian, American
Keywords: Greek pasta salad, Greek pasta salad recipe, cold pasta salad