Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RotelDareToDip #CollectiveBias
Are you ready for Halloween? I’ll show you how to make two guacamole Halloween appetizers that are super spooky: a wicked guacamole witch and the stylish residence for her pet spider Boris, a guacamole spider web. So roll up your sleeves. Let’s get started! This festive guacamole will be the hit of your Halloween party!
Easy Guacamole Halloween Appetizers
When planning a Halloween party it’s important to find for ways to save time. I look forward to stocking up on RO*TEL at Walmart. It’s the number one ingredient I depend on to help me put together guacamole in a snap. It delivers the bold adventurous flavors my family and friends absolutely love.
These are the delightful ingredients you’ll need to make this guacamole recipe:
- Ripe avocados
- RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- Chopped onion
- Fresh lime juice
- Sea salt
- Freshly-ground black pepper
How to Make Guacamole
These are the simple directions for making delicious guacamole.
- Pit and peel three ripe avocados.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash the avocado with a fork.
- Stir in the drained tomatoes, chopped onion, and lime juice.
- Season the guacamole with salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make a Wicked Guacamole Witch
RO*TEL provides that fabulous little kick and zest we all look forward to in our Halloween appetizers like yummy guacamole! So get your taste buds ready. Here’s how to turn your guacamole into a wicked witch!
- Prepare guacamole recipe above.
- Pull out an oval serving tray.
- Spread guacamole evenly over the bottom 3/4 of the platter.
- Form a triangular face shape that’s slightly rounded at the bottom.
Guacamole Witch Dip
Here’s how to create spooky features for your guacamole witch:
- Use long strips of carrot as hair for your guacamole witch.
- Reserve two hairy carrot tops for warts.
- Form her hat with blue corn tortilla chips.
Best Guacamole Halloween Appetizers
- Use two lime wedges for the witch’s eyebrows.
- Make eyes with black olives over round pieces of yellow bell pepper.
- Form the witch’s scowl with a slightly twisted strip of red bell pepper.
- Place a small pickle in the middle of the guacamole for a warted nose.
- Bwahahaha…your wicked guacamole witch is complete!
MORE RO*TEL HALLOWEEN INSPIRATION > HALLOWEEN RECIPES
Guacamole Spider Web for Halloween Party
When hosting a Halloween party, expect your guests to gobble up guacamole and Halloween appetizers like hungry monsters and zombies! A spooky guacamole spider web, with Boris the spider as a resident, is the perfect solution for feeding all the witches, werewolves, and ghosts that join your celebration.
How to Make a Guacamole Spider Web
Here’s how to make a guacamole spider web for Halloween:
- Prepare the guacamole recipe.
- Spoon guacamole into a bowl. Use a spatula to create an even surface.
- Add sour cream to a squeeze tube or a decorating bag with tip.
- Pipe 4 concentric circles on the surface of the guacamole dip.
- Form a spider web pattern in the guacamole by using the tip of a bamboo skewer or scriber needle. Pull several lines straight down from the center.
- Create Boris the spider from black olives. His eyes are tiny candies!
Halloween Party Appetizer Table
Setting up a spooky Halloween appetizer table is very easy. With a little creativity and a few simple low-cost recipes, you don’t have to spend a fortune to put together an over-the-top, jaw-dropping Halloween display.
Halloween Party Ideas
Here are some easy Halloween party ideas:
- Spider deviled eggs with candy eyes.
- Witch’s caldron with guacamole and pimiento-stuffed green olives for eyes.
- Guacamole Halloween appetizers.
- Candy corn in a little bat dish.
- Giant marshmallows dipped in chocolate and Halloween candy sprinkles.
Halloween Party Tips
Halloween Party Tips for a super stylish event:
- Pull together a cohesive look by selecting three main colors.
- Stick to one Halloween theme: happy, spooky or scary.
- Select a few easy Halloween recipes, like guacamole!
- Shop at Walmart for great deals on Halloween decor and recipe supplies.
- Incorporate various heights and levels on your Halloween appetizer table for a stunning visual effect. Use small crates, spooky books and cake stands.
Halloween Party Display
For this Halloween party display we’re playing up guacamole, spiders, spooky eyes, and skulls. The focal point of this Halloween appetizer table is the Guacamole Witch. All around are creepy items from her dusty, dank witch’s coven.
Buy Guacamole Ingredients Now!
Excited to make this guacamole recipe? Shopping for groceries at Walmart has never been easier! Click the guacamole ingredients below right now.
Get festive with guacamole Halloween appetizers! Use this guacamole recipe as the base for your unique creations. Best Halloween party ideas: Guacamole Witch and her pet spider living in a Guacamole Spider Web.
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 can (10 oz each) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, fresh-squeezed or bottled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- OPTIONAL: Blue corn tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork.
- Add the drained tomatoes, chopped onion and lime juice. Stir well to combine
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, create a spooky Guacamole Witch or Guacamole Spider Web
- Serve guacamole with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Keywords: Guacamole, Halloween Appetizers
HALLOWEEN APPETIZERS > JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Which guacamole Halloween appetizers will you make this year? What do you think about this festive guacamole recipe? Share your best Halloween party ideas in the comments below. REMEMBER TO RATE THIS RECIPE!