You’re really going to like this one. The cupcake batter requires only two ingredients: Fanta Orange Soda and a box of white cake mix. No eggs, oil or water are needed for this quick and simple recipe.
- 1 15.25-ounce box of white cake mix
- 1+1/2 cups Fanta Orange Soda (one 12-ounce can Fanta Orange)
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake wrappers.
- Add one box of white cake mix to a large mixing bowl. Add in the Fanta Orange soda. Mix these two ingredients until they are well blended and there are only a few lumps left in the batter.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to portion out the cupcake batter into 14 muffin cups.
- Bake cupcakes for 14 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
- Category: Dessert, Snack, Party
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Halloween cupcakes, fanta cupcakes, orange cupcake recipe