This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #CollectiveBias #HalloweenPopcornBags
This colorful Halloween treat mix plus spooky DIY popcorn bags are a festive way to celebrate the season! Perfect for family movie night, they’re also ideal for neighborhood parties and fall festivals. Today I’ll show you how to make Halloween treat bags and our favorite sweet-and-salty treat mix. Join the fun! Start prepping for a month of spooks, scares, terror and treats.
HALLOWEEN TREAT MIX + DIY POPCORN BAGS
Get ready for a spine-tingling movie night! Here’s what you’ll need to make spooky Halloween popcorn bags and a ghoulish Halloween treat mix.
- M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- M&M’S® Caramel Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- White popcorn
- White paper bags with handles
- PRINTABLE TEMPLATE FOR SPIDERS, GHOSTS AND BATS
- Bottle of glue
HALLOWEEN MOVIE NIGHT
Get movie night ready with our festive treat mix and DIY Halloween popcorn bags! When prepping for parties, the convenience of finding everything you need in one place is important. Whether shopping online or in-store, Walmart has the products you’re looking for, the brands you trust and so much more.
Click the image below and start shopping now!
HOW TO ASSEMBLE TREAT BAGS
Our stunning black-and-white popcorn bags, and special Halloween treat mix, are quick and easy to assemble. Here’s how to do it:
- STEP 1: Print out the template for the spiders, bats and ghosts. Cut out the pieces. With a pencil, trace the figures on a black sheet of paper. Use scissors to cut them out.
- STEP 2: Glue one spooky character onto each white bag.
- STEP 3: Assemble the popcorn candy mix: In a large bowl add freshly-popped popcorn. After the heat has been shed, add the colorful Halloween M&M’S®: Milk Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix, Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix, and Caramel Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix. Toss to combine the popcorn and candies.
- STEP 4: Transfer the popcorn candy mix to the individual Halloween treat bags.
HELPFUL TIP: It’s fun to get creative and mix things up! Instead of white bags with black cut-outs, use black paper bags with white cut-outs!
HALLOWEEN TREAT MIX
This Halloween treat mix is very popular. When hosting large groups for movie night, I highly recommend making several extra batches. When entertaining and hosting big parties it’s always best to have more treats on hand than not enough!
EXCITING HALLOWEEN IDEAS
It’s time to cook up some ghoulish Halloween fun! Explore 61 days of exciting Halloween ideas here > FLAUNT YOUR HAUNT
HALLOWEEN MOVIE NIGHT TICKETS
Get your printer and scissors ready! Make your Halloween movie night extra festive with these PRINTABLE MOVIE NIGHT TICKETS.
HOW TO SET UP A HALLOWEEN MOVIE NIGHT TABLE
With Halloween popcorn bags and a few decorative items, it’s easy to put together a spooky movie night table!
- Make a simple wall decoration. Cut out the letters for the word “BOO” from an inexpensive black styrofoam board.
- When taping decorations to a wall, protect the paint: use blue tape.
- Cover a small table with a white tablecloth. You can also use a white sheet that’s been folded in half.
- Use a crate, box, or cake stand to create interest and height.
- Set up a few Halloween decorations.
- Display your festive movie night treat bags.
- Add two black spider webs to each end of the table. Set them up in an artful way.
- Set out an extra batch of popcorn candy mix in a black caldron or a large bowl.
- Add a festive splash of color by placing the three types of M&M’S® in small bowls or shallow plates.
- For a stylish movie night table, keep things simple and uncluttered. This is one of those times when less is more! The focal point should be the Halloween popcorn bags filled with Halloween treat mix.
This popular Halloween treat mix is super easy to make! Perfect for movie night, fall festivals, Halloween parties, and weekend enjoyment. Fill spooky Halloween treat bags with this colorful candy-popcorn mix!
- 8 bags of microwave popcorn, popped
- 1/2 bag M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- 1/2 bag M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- 1/2 bag M&M’S® Caramel Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- Microwave the bags of popcorn one at time per package instructions.
- Transfer the popcorn to a large bowl. Allow the popcorn to shed all heat.
- Sprinkle the candies into the bowl. Gently toss the candy and popcorn together.
- Fill your DIY treat bags with this spooky Halloween snack mix!
EXPERT TIP: When hosting a big movie night party I recommend having enough ingredients on hand for additional batches of Halloween treat mix if needed.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Halloween treat mix, treat mix, popcorn
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION FOR HALLOWEEN CANDY
HALLOWEEN SNACK MIX + TREAT BAGS > YOUR THOUGHTS
How will you celebrate the Halloween season? Would you enjoy hosting a movie night with this scrumptious Halloween snack mix? Which DIY treat bags do you like best? Join the conversation in the comments below!