These beautiful healthy wraps are quick and easy to assemble. They feature a flavorful chipotle mayo that activates the taste buds! Perfect for a quick lunch, they’re are also ideal for feeding a crowd.
INGREDIENTS FOR WRAPS
- 3 StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Pouches
- 1/4 cup canned corn, drained well
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 Avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 tortilla wraps
INGREDIENTS FOR CHIPOTLE MAYO
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon chipotle powder, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Open the StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.® Pouches. Drain the olive oil. Add contents to a medium mixing bowl. Break apart pieces with a fork. Transfer the veggies and cilantro to the bowl.
- Add the chipotle mayo ingredients to a small bowl. Mix until smooth and blended. Pour 3/4 of the chipotle mayo over the other ingredients. With a fork, mix well. Add the remaining sauce as desired.
- Place a leaf of lettuce over a tortilla wrap. Spread a portion of the mixture over the lettuce. Fold in the sides of the wrap toward the middle. This is just like making a burrito! Fold the bottom of the wrap upward and roll tightly. With a sharp knife, cut the wrap in half. Repeat this process for the remaining wraps, or store the remaining mixture in the refrigerator for tomorrow’s lunch.
EXPERT TIPS FOR HEALTHY WRAPS
- HOW TO MAKE WRAPS HEALTHIER: Use low-fat mayo and low-fat sour cream. You can also substitute hummus for the chipotle mayo. If desired, skip the tortilla wrap and make lettuce wraps instead.
- CAN WRAPS BE MADE IN ADVANCE? With the exception of the avocado, the veggies and cilantro can be prepped in advance. Store them in a small container or a zip-top kitchen bag and refrigerate. The chipotle mayo can also be prepped in advance and refrigerated. Just before serving, cut the avocado. Assemble the wraps when needed!
- Category: Lunch, Dinner
- Method: Mixing Bowl
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy Wraps, Tuna Wrap, Salmon Wrap, Chipotle Mayo