Make Iced Vanilla Latte Starbucks at home in just 5 minutes! All you need for this refreshing drink: ice, rich coffee, sweetener (brown sugar + vanilla), and a lavish splash of milk!
- 1 tablespoon light-brown sugar, or to taste
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) espresso or strong-brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whole milk or cream
- 1 cup ice, or enough to fill the glass
- Sprinkle light-brown sugar into a tall glass.
- Pour hot espresso over the sugar. Stir well until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add vanilla extract. Stir briefly to combine.
- Fill the glass with ice. Pour milk or cream over the top. Stir gently with a spoon and enjoy.
HOW TO MAKE FROTHING MILK FOR ICED COFFEE: Add milk to a mason jar (no more than 1/3 full). Secure lid. Shake vigorously. Or pour milk into a blender. Process on high for 25 seconds or until milk foams. Immediately pour frothy milk over iced drink. Sip and enjoy!
NON-DAIRY MILK OPTIONS FOR ICED LATTE: Any type of milk can be used! Options include Macadamia Milk, Oat Milk Barista Blend (texture is similar to dairy milk), Almond Milk Barista Blend (easy to foam), Soy Milk Barista Series.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stirring
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Iced Latte, Iced Vanilla Latte, Iced Vanilla Latte Starbucks