These fabulous jalapeno bacon deviled eggs take the classic deviled egg recipe to the next level! This yummy recipe will become your go-to appetizer for picnics, potlucks and backyard gatherings. Say hello to summer with this beautiful, stylish dish that’s quick and easy to make!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, shells removed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (plus an additional tablespoon, if needed)
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 large jalapeno (cored and seeded), finely diced
- 6 pieces thick-sliced bacon (cooked & crispy), chopped
- 1–2 jalapenos (cored and seeded), sliced
- 2 pieces thick-sliced bacon (cooked and cripsy) chopped
- Fresh dill sprigs
- With a sharp knife, slice the boiled eggs in half lengthwise. With a small spoon, carefully remove the yolks and put them in a medium bowl. For now, place the white egg halves aside. With a fork, mash the egg yolks well.
- To the bowl of yolks, add the sour cream, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, yellow mustard, paprika, and apple cider vinegar. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the diced jalapeno, just a little at time, stirring and tasting after each addition until you reach the desired zing or heat level.
- Add in six slices worth of chopped crispy bacon pieces. (When chopping the thick-sliced butcher’s bacon I like to slice away and remove any large pieces of fat so just the meaty parts of the bacon remain.) Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into a quart-size, kitchen zip-top bag. Snip one of the bottom corners with kitchen shears. Press firmly on the baggie to pipe the filling into the egg halves.
- Garnish the deviled eggs by sprinkling the tops with chopped bacon bits. Place a sliced jalapeno on each egg half along with a small sprig of fresh dill. Serve your festive jalapeno bacon deviled eggs on a beautiful platter. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snack, Appetizer, Party, Potluck
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: deviled eggs, jalapeno bacon deviled eggs, deviled egg recipe