This heavenly lemon whip fruit dip is fluffy, creamy, and beautiful. You’ll love that it’s quick and easy to make with very simple ingredients. So get your taste buds ready for this delicious lemon whip fruit dip!
- 8-ounce block of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup lemon curd
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon pure Mexican vanilla (or vanilla extract)
- 1 tub of Cool Whip (16 ounces)
- Assorted fresh fruit
- With the flat beater of a stand mixer, mix the cream cheese, lemon curd, salt and vanilla until fully combined. The consistency should be smooth and whipped.
- With a spatula, gently fold the Cool Whip into the cream-cheese mixture until incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Transfer the lemon whip fruit dip to a small serving bowl that will fit well on a large platter or cake stand. Refrigerate the bowl of fruit dip until serving.
- Arrange slices of colorful fresh fruit around the bowl of fruit dip to give it a beautiful presentation. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Appetizer, Party
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American, Canadian
Keywords: lemon whip fruit dip, lemon whip fruit dip recipe, dole whip