When I think of styling a fabulous Sunday brunch, festive lemon yogurt parfait come to mind. I love that they’re so quick and simple to make, but look like something special straight out of a magazine.
- Vanilla-almond granola
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Lemon curd
- Cool Whip
- Lemon slices for garnishing
- In a glass dessert cup, layer the ingredients in this order: granola, yogurt and lemon curd.
- Top the lemon yogurt parfait with a generous dollop of Cool Whip. To get a bit fancy, use a Wilton 2A tip to pipe it on in a swirly fashion.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon propped up with a festive cocktail pick.
- Category: Breakfast, Brunch, Tea Time, Snack, Dessert, Party
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon yogurt parfait, lemon yogurt parfait recipe, yogurt parfait