Enjoy delicious smoothie bowls with this quick and easy 3-minute recipe!
- 1 15.2-ounce bottle Odwalla® Mango Tango®
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and pre-cut into quarters
- Optional Garnishes: Fresh fruit slices (I used kiwi, strawberries and blueberries), your choice of seeds (I used chia and pumpkin), shredded or wide-sliced coconut, etc. You can even add a drizzling of yogurt!
- In the container of your blender add four small pieces of frozen banana
- Add Odwalla Mango Tango
- Blend for about 10-15 seconds, just until the mixture is chunk free!
- Pour into a wide cereal bowl
- Add garnishes and toppings as desired
- Enjoy with a spoon, and possibly a fork too!
The nutrition information below is based on the smoothie ingredients (Odwalla and banana) plus these toppings: kiwi, strawberry, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and 1/2 tablespoon shredded coconut.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango smoothie bowl, how to make a smoothie bowl, smoothie bowl recipe