Flavorful Margarita fruit dip is the perfect adult appetizer for parties, potlucks and backyard BBQs. Flavored with fresh lime, tequila and Grand Marnier, it’s a festive cocktail you can eat!
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Greek honey-vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons reposado tequilla
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
- 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Garnishes: Margarita salt, lime zest, lime slices
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it’s creamy and smooth.
- Add in the yogurt and light agave nectar. Blend briefly.
- Add in the lime juice, reposado tequila, Grand Marnier, and the flaky sea salt. Mix until incorporated.
- With a spatula, transfer the dip to a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time. Although this fruit dip can be served right away (the consistency will be smooth and creamy), it’s important to note the longer the mixture is allowed to sit in the fridge to chill, the thicker and more luscious the texture will become! I often make my Margarita fruit dip the night before a party so there’s plenty of time for it to gain a fabulous firm-whipped consistency.
- When you’re ready to serve your fruit dip, transfer the mixture to a Margarita glass that’s been rimmed with Margarita salt.
- Garnish the fruit dip with a sprinkling of fresh lime zest in the center of the dip, and a few slices of lime on the rim of the glass.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
Keywords: margarita fruit dip, fruit dip recipe, easy fruit dip