This Oreo cookie crust recipe is a must-have recipe for all bakers. This beautiful Oreo cookie crust is the perfect foundation for all kinds of decadent desserts, including scrumptious chocolate mousse pies.
- 28 whole Oreo cookies
- 6 + 1/2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- Add the Oreo cookies and melted butter to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the cookies are reduced to fine crumbs.
- With a spatula, transfer the cookie crumb mixture to a 9- or 10-inch pie dish. Spread the mixture evenly on the bottom and sides of the pie dish. Press down firmly with your spatula to compact the Oreo cookie crust.
- For no-bake recipes, refrigerate the Oreo cookie crust for 30-40 minutes before adding the filling. For a slightly firmer, crispier crust – bake it for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove the pie dish from the oven and allow the Oreo cookie crust to cool completely before adding the filling. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Party, Potluck
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo pie crust, oreo cookie crust, oreo crust recipe