Delightful peppermint patties are a festive holiday treat! These easy homemade peppermint patties will delight family, friends and co-workers. This is the perfect candy recipe for holiday entertaining and gift-giving.
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1+1/2 teaspoons Mexican vanilla
- 3 teaspoons pure peppermint extract
- 2+1/3 cups powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)
- 1 tub Wilton Candy Dips (10 oz)
- 3 candy canes, crushed
- Add butter, cream, corn syrup, vanilla and peppermint extract to the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment. Mix ingredients until well blended. Add powdered sugar. Mix until well incorporated. The dough should have a Play-Doh texture.
- Place dough between two pieces of waxed paper. Roll it to a thickness of 1/4 inch. Freeze dough for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Use a tiny biscuit cutter to cut out patties, or form little patties with your hands. Put the patties on a freezer-safe plate and refreeze again for 10 minutes.
- Melt Wilton Candy Dips in a Wilton melting pot or in the microwave.
- Remove 1/4 of the patties from the freezer. Using a fork, dip each patty into the chocolate to fully cover all sides. Place the patties on a piece of parchment paper and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Repeat process with remaining patties that are in the freezer.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peppermint patties, no bake dessert recipes, holiday desserts, candy recipes, holiday candies