Pineapple fruit punch is tropical, delicious and super refreshing. During the hot summer months these pineapple drinks will help stave off the heat!
This baby shower punch is very versatile! Serve it at church events, picnics and family swim parties. Spiked in the evening, it’s the best rum punch recipe! Mix up a batch of this pineapple lemonade in just 10 minutes!
PINEAPPLE FRUIT PUNCH INGREDIENTS
These are the simple ingredients for the best fruit punch recipe!
- 100% Pineapple juice
- Fresh lemons
- Fresh limes
- Organic honey or agave nectar
- Coconut water (or purified water or lemon/lime soda)
- Ice cubes
EXPERT TIPS FOR FRUIT PUNCH
To make this fruit punch quickly and easily, use one of two methods for squeezing lemons and limes.
- FOR A SINGLE SERVING OF PINEAPPLE LEMONADE: Use a hand-held lemon/lime citrus press.
- FOR A FULL BATCH OF PARTY PUNCH: Use a manual citrus juicer. It’s a joy to use and gets the job done faster than ever. Displayed on a bar during backyard festivities it’s also a fun conversation starter!
KITCHEN TIPS FOR MEXICAN PARTIES: Use your citrus juicer to squeeze a whole bag of limes for making Mexican specialties! There’s nothing better than pineapple drinks and frosty Margaritas for backyard parties. Sprinkle flakes of salt and fresh lime juice over restaurant-style tortilla chips to give them a beautiful Mexican flavor.
FRUIT PUNCH RECIPE
Here’s how to make punch from scratch:
- Pour pineapple juice into a large beverage dispenser.
- Squeeze the lemons and limes. Pour the juice into the container.
- Add the coconut water.
- Measure out the honey or agave nectar. Add it to the punch.
- Stir well to combine.
- Top off the container with several cups of ice.
- Your pineapple drinks are ready to serve and enjoy!
RUM PUNCH RECIPE
It’s easy to turn this fruit punch recipe into a rum punch recipe!
- Substitute 2 cups of the coconut water for 2 cups of Coconut Caribbean Rum.
- Optional: Add 1-2 cups of grenadine to give this coconut rum punch an elevated tropical vibe.
RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Did you try this pineapple fruit punch? Rate the recipe in the comments below!Print
Pineapple fruit punch is the perfect baby shower punch! Spike it with coconut rum and a long drizzle of grenadine and it becomes the best rum punch recipe!
PINEAPPLE PARTY PUNCH
- 2 quarts 100% pineapple juice
- 5 cups coconut water (or filtered water or lemon/lime soda)
- 2 cups freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 5 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- Several cups of ice
- Add all the ingredients (except the ice) to a large beverage container.
- Mix the ingredients well using a long-handled spoon.
- Top off the party punch with several cups of ice.
- Optional garnishes for beverage cups: Wedges of lime, a triangular pineapple wedge strewn onto a cocktail stick along with a maraschino cherry, or festive paper umbrellas.
HOW TO TURN THIS PARTY PUNCH INTO A RUM PUNCH RECIPE
- Substitute 2 cups of the coconut water for 2-3 cups of Coconut Caribbean Rum.
- Optional: Add 1-2 cups of grenadine to give this coconut rum punch an elevated Caribbean vibe.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No-cook recipe
- Cuisine: American, Caribbean
Keywords: fruit punch, pineapple fruit punch, party punch, rum punch recipe
FRUIT PUNCH >> JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Do you have a favorite party punch recipe? What do you think about this pineapple fruit punch? Share you thoughts in the comments below!