Sparkling pomegranate rum cocktails are perfect for ringing in the most wonderful time of the year! From Thanksgiving to Christmas to New Years eve, these delicious rum drinks will carry you through the holiday season in style.
- Red sanding sugar for rimming
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 jigger (1/2 ounce) Malibu Caribbean Rum with Coconut Liqueur
- 2 jiggers (2 ounces) 100% pomegranate juice
- 2 jiggers (2 ounces) carbonated lemon/lime soda
- Fresh pomegranate seeds for sprinkling
- Fresh sprigs of rosemary for garnishing
- Rim a cocktail glass with red sanding sugar. Dip the rim of the glass into a saucer that has a bit of rum, then dip the wet-rim into the sugar. Gently twist the glass back and forth until the entire rim is covered in sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Malibu rum, pomegranate juice, and lemon/lime soda. Gently mix with a cocktail stirrer.
- Sprinkle fresh pomegranate seeds on top.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary.
- Category: Brunch, Dinner, Party, Holiday
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sparkling pomegranate rum cocktail, pomegranate rum cocktail recipe