This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #MarsPartyTablescape #Collectivebias
A spooky Halloween party table sets the mood for festive gatherings! Today’s spine-chilling inspiration will help you flaunt your haunt and be the best house on the block this season. Get ready to make your party a scream!
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PARTY TABLE
Creating a spooky dessert table is super easy with these helpful party tips!
- CHOOSE A SPOT : Ideally, your Halloween party table should be set up against a wall. This will provide more decorating opportunities.
- SET THE MOOD: Set the tone of your event by focusing on a specific party theme. For this year’s table, our theme is simple elegance infused with a spooky creepy vibe.
- SELECT A COLOR SCHEME: For a stunning look, set things up in black and white. This sets the stage for colorful Halloween candies and desserts. With their spooky pops of color they’ll really stand out and steal the show!
ANOTHER DIY HALLOWEEN IDEA: Trick or treat every day with this HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN CALENDAR!
SHOP FOR HALLOWEEN PARTY SUPPLIES
Now that you have some great ideas for setting up a Halloween party table, it’s time to shop at Walmart! Add these important items to your list:
- SKITTLES® Zombie FUN SIZE® Candy
- 1 XL bag Mars Candy: Mars Chocolate Favorites (Spider Bag)
- M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix
- Spooky black-and-white Halloween accent pieces
- Plastic toy eyeballs, red and green
- Simple wall decorations in black and orange
- Medium-size white crate
- White spider webs
- 2-3 Black creepy cloths
- White tablecloth
- Optional: sheer curtain panel
Click the image below to start shopping now!
HALLOWEEN IDEAS > WHAT’S TRENDING NOW
Halloween is not just a day. It’s an entire season of spooks and scares, terror and treats. Here’s what’s trending now: setting up a Halloween table the first week of October fully stocked with Mars candy. This decorated area is the focus of spooky celebrations all month long!
EXPLORE MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS >> FLAUNT YOUR HAUNT!
HOW TO SET UP A SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TABLE
Follow these easy steps for setting up a stunning Halloween party table!
SET THE FOUNDATION: Start by covering the table with a white tablecloth or an old white flat sheet. If a slightly-tattered look is desired, slightly rip the edges or fringe them with scissors. For a spooky shimmery look, overlay the tablecloth with a sheer curtain panel. Add a black creepy cloth to each end.
LEVELS AND HEIGHT: Use crates, a stack of books, small boxes, tiered trays, or cake stands to create elevated areas. Levels and height provide visual interest to your overall layout. These hearty pieces also provide structure and stabilization as you begin to layer props and build out the scene.
CREATE DIMENSION: Use layering to create a multi-dimensional look on your Halloween party table. For instance, the white trees in the background provide dimension. Some are set up on short cardboard platforms for slight elevation and lift.
As items are placed in front, the scene has a feeling of depth and intrigue. Additional dimension was created using a white spider web as a rising, spreading layer of spooky mist beneath the tiered tray.
CANDY FOR HALLOWEEN PARTY TABLE: NUTRITION FACTS
Our spooky Halloween party table features a variety of scrumptious Mars Wrigley candy. The number of servings per package are variable. Here’s nutrition info for each type of candy.
EXPERT TIPS > SPOOKY HALLOWEEN PARTY TABLE
With a little creativity and a few helpful tips, your decorated space will come together quickly. The most important part is to just have fun!
- MAINTAIN A COHESIVE LOOK: Select decor pieces that compliment one another. Each featured item should be part of an overall cohesive look. It’s like building a scene for a theater production. Oddball items will stick out as not belonging and shatter the look.
- SELECT A CENTERPIECE: Decide which item will be the main focal point and which items will be the supporting pieces. When setting up a dessert table, the focal point can be a tiered tray or dessert stand.
- USE CLEAR CANDY JARS: For maximum visual effect, display spooky Halloween candies in clear glass jars or open-mouthed vessels like a ceramic ghost or pumpkin. Keep extra bags of candies on hand to refill the containers as needed.
HALLOWEEN DESSERT TABLE > YOUR THOUGHTS
Are you ready to enjoy an entire month of creepy terror and spooky fun? What do you think about this Halloween party table? Would you like to create one for your family to enjoy? Join the conversation in the comments below!