Delicious, healthy, summer pasta salad is easy to make and super satisfying! Filled with beautiful colors, textures and flavors, it’s the perfect recipe for weekday meals, festive weekend gatherings, and potlucks.
- 16-ounce box bowtie pasta, boiled according to package instructions
- 1 cup basil pesto, homemade or store bought
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoons fresh basil, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, grilled and sliced
- 1 + 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 ears grilled corn, kernels sliced off the cob
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- Sea salt + freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Garnishes: fresh basil leaves and pine nuts
- Add the cooked drained pasta and the pesto to a large mixing bowl. Toss until the pasta is well coated.
- Add in the feta cheese, Kalamata olives, sundried tomatoes, grilled red pepper, grilled corn kernels, and halved cherry tomatoes. Fold these ingredients into the pesto pasta.
- Transfer the summer pasta salad to a large serving platter. Arrange twisted zucchini ribbons within the body of the salad. Add a few additional cherry tomatoes and pieces of grilled corn on the surface.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and freshly-ground pepper. Add a bit more feta cheese.
- Garnish with basil leaves and a generous sprinkling of pine nuts.
- Serve at room temperature. Enjoy!
- Category: Lunch, Dinner, Party, Potluck
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American, Italian
Keywords: summer pasta salad, cold pasta salad, pasta salad recipe