Enjoy this delicious open-faced breakfast sandwich any day of the week. It’s sweet savory flavors will have you dreaming mid-day about having another slice of this delicious breakfast toast!
- Seeded bread or artisan bread
- Ricotta cheese
- Flaky sea salt
- Wild blueberry preserves
- Macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Organic honey
- Toast your slice of bread as desired. As the toast is the foundation for layers of delicious toppings, it should have a firm toasted texture so it can support the other ingredients.
- Spread a thin layer of Ricotta cheese on the breakfast toast. Sprinkle a pinch or two of flaky sea salt over the cheese. Spread a light layer of wild blueberry preserves on top. Add a few roughly-chopped Macadamia nuts over the preserves. In a zig-zag fashion, add long drizzles of honey over your open-faced breakfast sandwich.
- Plate your beautiful creation. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack, Lunch
- Method: Toaster
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast toast, sweet and savory toast, ricotta toast