This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReddiForNonDairy #CollectiveBias
A beautiful triple berry trifle is the perfect dessert for all occasions. Made with Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping, you’ll enjoy all of the goodness with none of the dairy! At family gatherings it’s so satisfying to know that those who eat dairy and those who don’t can all sit down together and enjoy the same delicious dessert.
Triple Berry Trifle
Conveniently, all ingredients for this easy trifle recipe are available at Walmart!
Trifle Recipe Ingredients
These are the ingredients you’ll need to make this easy trifle recipe:
- Angel food cake
- Glaze for strawberries
- Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
- Fresh mint for garnishing
How to Make a Triple Berry Trifle
Here’s how to make a gorgeous berry trifle, step by step.
- Shop at Walmart for the recipe ingredients.
- Cut angel food cake into one-inch cubes.
- Line bottom of a trifle bowl with a layer of squares.
Directions for Making a Trifle
- Rinse the strawberries and remove stems.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Arrange a few strawberry slices around the sides of the trifle bowl.
- Generously coat remaining strawberries with strawberry glaze. Set them aside.
- Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy whipped topping over the pieces of angel food cake.
Best Trifle Recipe
- Sprinkle a thick layer of blueberries over the whipped topping.
- Add a layer of angel food cake squares over the blueberries.
- Spoon the glazed strawberries over the cubes.
- Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy whipped topping over the strawberries.
- Gently even out the whipped topping with a rubber spatula.
How to Garnish a Berry Trifle
- Arrange fresh raspberries over the creamy topping.
- Add a lovely dollop of whipped topping over the berries.
- Garnish your berry trifle with a beautiful sprig of mint!
Dairy-Free Triple Berry Trifle
Unleash joy year-round with Reddi-wip Almond Non-Dairy whipped topping from Walmart. Indulge in this deliciously creamy, vegan whipped topping made with almond milk. It’s got all the Reddi-wip® goodness you crave without dairy, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners. This gluten-free topping is perfect for hot and cold beverages, fruit and this delightful triple berry trifle recipe. Experience instant gratification with an extra dollop of fun! Although it’s not a low-calorie food, at 10 calories I call it guilt-free!
Making an individual triple berry trifle is quick and easy to do! Follow the above trifle recipe to create your own personal-sized dessert!
Dairy-Free Whipped Topping
Love this delicious non-dairy option? How about two? REDDI FOR NON-DAIRY
TRIFLE RECIPE > PIN IT TO PINTEREST
Save this delicious trifle recipe for later. Pin it to Pinterest right now!
Triple Berry Trifle
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
This delicious triple berry trifle is a dairy-free dessert that will please a crowd! It’s quick and easy to make. Looking for a smaller portion? Enjoy an individual trifle made just for you.
- 1 32-ounce container fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1 12-ounce container fresh blueberries
- 1 6-ounce container fresh raspberries
- 7 ounces strawberry glaze
- 15-ounces angel food cake cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- In a trifle bowl, add half the angel food cake pieces. Arrange a few strawberry slices along the bottom perimeter of the bowl. Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy over the squares of cake.
- Add a layer of blueberries over the whipped topping. Place the remaining cubes of cake on top of the blueberries.
- In a medium bowl, fold strawberry glaze into the sliced strawberries. Spoon the strawberries into the trifle bowl. Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy over the glazed berries. Use a spatula to lightly and gently smooth out the whipped topping.
- Arrange the raspberries on top. Crown the trifle with a glorious dollop of Reddi-wip. Garnish your triple berry trifle with a fresh sprig of mint.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Cook Recipe
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Trifle, Trifle Recipe, Berry Trifle
TRIFLE RECIPE > JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Have you ever made a trifle dessert before? What do you think about this berry trifle recipe? Join the conversation in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!
33 thoughts on “Triple Berry Trifle”
Redi whip melted mere seconds after I put it on. Yes it was cold yes I shook it yes I had the berries ready and put them on immediately and yes the ac was on . What am I missing ? This was supposed to be easy.
Hello Susan. I’m sorry to hear that the Reddi-wip did not hold up in this recipe. The next time around, you can replace it with Cool Whip or a batch of thick homemade whipped cream.
This is what I call quick and delicious!! .. So many flavors. And it looks wonderful in that glass bowl.
I am absolutely dumbfounded by how gorgeous that is!!! I guess I need to go shopping for a trifle dish! LOL
Triple Berry Triffle looks delicious I need to give it a try that dairy free whipped cream. So perfect dish for holidays.
My kids love strawberry tarts, I think they’ll love this! Can’t wait to make it!
Isabella x http://www.IsabellaDavid.com
Wow this looks super yummy! I didn’t know they made almond ready whip. I’ll have to try that.
It’s so pretty and the berries look so good. I love that this is a dessert that is fruit based and so beautiful!
This trifle looks so inviting. All those brries! This Triple Berry Trifle is my type of dessert!
Oh my word! This triple berry trifle looks so tasty! I love Reddi-wip and only just now realized that they had non-diary almond milk. Will look out for this on my next grocery run.
Now who wouldn’t love this, it looks heavenly. I think with a good box set movie I would clear that on the sofa perfectly and go to dreamland afterwards happily.
Wow, all of my favorite fruits in once recipe are that is so delicious and really amazing dessert recipe for me. Great job!
Oh my! Now this looks amazing! I have been craving something full of fruit! YUM!
This looks amazing! All those fruits stacked with yummy whipped cream. This would definitely be a good pitch-in addition!
Oh my gosh that looks amazing! I love the glassware it’s in too! I need to find myself something like this for some of my recipes!
This looks so yummy! I can’t wait to try the almond milk whipped cream too. Finally!
Trifles are one of my favorite desserts to make. They’re so simple but they look so elegant.
That looks amazing! I haven’t made trifle before, but I’ve always wanted to. I’m going to have to save this so that I can make it later.
Your triffle looks totally yummy..and I am so glad to know about almond milk whipped cream!!!
I have always wanted to learn how to make this. Yum!
This looks great! Such an easy and beautiful dessert!!! Thank you for sharing!
I love trifles because they are so easy and this one looks so delicious!
This recipe looks so yummy. I actually just purchase some yesterday. I’m super excited to give it a try.
This looks so delicious and easy to make! Your photos are beautiful.
Oh my gosh, this looks SO good! I am going to make this for sure. I love berries. And I love that there is a non dairy whipped option. My Mom is dairy free!
Are the winter holidays coming up, or…. 4th of JULY?! Either way, I am so in on this trifle! LOL!
What a simple and very decorative dessert! Love all the layers!
That looked like an amazing dessert and fresh berries are always the best. I never knew about the non dairy whipped cream so my daughter would be able to eat this great creation.
I love trifles and they come in so many different flavors. I did not know that Redi Whip came in almond flavors. I will check them out for sure.
Trifles are so simple to throw together. We usually have this in the summer when fruit is cheaper and in season. Have to have the toppings
This is such an easy recipe and a great recipe for a last minute dessert. I’ve made trifles for the holiday table, backyard BBQs and the office potluck. This dish is ALWAYS a hit. This is the first I’ve heard of Redi Whip Non-dairy Almond Milk but I am definitely going to pick up some.
Wow! that looks like a real crowd pleaser :-) love the way you have layered it so perfectly and the glass dish !
Looks absolutely amazing! I especially love Reddi Wip’s line of flavors and non dairy creams!!!