This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReddiForNonDairy #CollectiveBias
A beautiful triple berry trifle is the perfect dessert for all occasions. Made with Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping, you’ll enjoy all of the goodness with none of the dairy! At family gatherings it’s so satisfying to know that those who eat dairy and those who don’t can all sit down together and enjoy the same delicious dessert.
Triple Berry Trifle
Conveniently, all ingredients for this easy trifle recipe are available at Walmart!
Trifle Recipe Ingredients
These are the ingredients you’ll need to make this easy trifle recipe:
- Angel food cake
- Glaze for strawberries
- Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
- Fresh mint for garnishing
How to Make a Triple Berry Trifle
Here’s how to make a gorgeous berry trifle, step by step.
- Shop at Walmart for the recipe ingredients.
- Cut angel food cake into one-inch cubes.
- Line bottom of a trifle bowl with a layer of squares.
Directions for Making a Trifle
- Rinse the strawberries and remove stems.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Arrange a few strawberry slices around the sides of the trifle bowl.
- Generously coat remaining strawberries with strawberry glaze. Set them aside.
- Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy whipped topping over the pieces of angel food cake.
Best Trifle Recipe
- Sprinkle a thick layer of blueberries over the whipped topping.
- Add a layer of angel food cake squares over the blueberries.
- Spoon the glazed strawberries over the cubes.
- Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy whipped topping over the strawberries.
- Gently even out the whipped topping with a rubber spatula.
How to Garnish a Berry Trifle
- Arrange fresh raspberries over the creamy topping.
- Add a lovely dollop of whipped topping over the berries.
- Garnish your berry trifle with a beautiful sprig of mint!
Dairy-Free Triple Berry Trifle
Unleash joy year-round with Reddi-wip Almond Non-Dairy whipped topping from Walmart. Indulge in this deliciously creamy, vegan whipped topping made with almond milk. It’s got all the Reddi-wip® goodness you crave without dairy, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners. This gluten-free topping is perfect for hot and cold beverages, fruit and this delightful triple berry trifle recipe. Experience instant gratification with an extra dollop of fun! Although it’s not a low-calorie food, at 10 calories I call it guilt-free!
Making an individual triple berry trifle is quick and easy to do! Follow the above trifle recipe to create your own personal-sized dessert!
Dairy-Free Whipped Topping
Love this delicious non-dairy option? How about two? REDDI FOR NON-DAIRY
TRIFLE RECIPE > PIN IT TO PINTEREST
Save this delicious trifle recipe for later. Pin it to Pinterest right now!
This delicious triple berry trifle is a dairy-free dessert that will please a crowd! It’s quick and easy to make. Looking for a smaller portion? Enjoy an individual trifle made just for you.
- 1 32-ounce container fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1 12-ounce container fresh blueberries
- 1 6-ounce container fresh raspberries
- 7 ounces strawberry glaze
- 15-ounces angel food cake cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- In a trifle bowl, add half the angel food cake pieces. Arrange a few strawberry slices along the bottom perimeter of the bowl. Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy over the squares of cake.
- Add a layer of blueberries over the whipped topping. Place the remaining cubes of cake on top of the blueberries.
- In a medium bowl, fold strawberry glaze into the sliced strawberries. Spoon the strawberries into the trifle bowl. Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy over the glazed berries. Use a spatula to lightly and gently smooth out the whipped topping.
- Arrange the raspberries on top. Crown the trifle with a glorious dollop of Reddi-wip. Garnish your triple berry trifle with a fresh sprig of mint.
Keywords: Trifle, Trifle Recipe, Berry Trifle
TRIFLE RECIPE > JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Have you ever made a trifle dessert before? What do you think about this berry trifle recipe? Join the conversation in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!