This vintage popsicle recipe is healthy, refreshing and so delicious! Made with wholesome natural ingredients, they’re the perfect guilt-free treat for you and your family!
- 2 cups full-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries
- 3 tablespoons light agave nectar or organic honey
- Place all ingredients into a blender. On low or medium speed, pulse until blended. If you’d like a chunky consistency with pieces of fruit in the ice pops, pulse for less time. For a smoother consistency, process longer as desired.
- Pour the mixture evenly into popsicle molds or small paper cups. Place a wooden craft stick in the middle of each ice pop. Freeze until solid, about 7-8 hours or overnight.
- To easily remove the popsicle molds, place under running water for 10-12 seconds. Holding each popsicle by its stick, pull it straight out of the mold. Transfer the popsicles to a baking tray lined with parchment paper, waxed paper or silicone mats. Place back into the freezer for 15 minutes to harden them up again.
- Serve and enjoy!
TYPES OF BERRIES FOR ICE POPS: You can use any combination of berries for this recipe, fresh or frozen! Great pairings include strawberries and blueberries, or raspberries and blackberries. The color of your popsicles is determined by the type of fruit you use.
CREAMIER YOGURT FRUIT POPS: For a creamier version of this recipe: 4 cups full-fat vanilla yogurt, 2 cups fresh or frozen berries, 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert, Party
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yogurt popsicles, berry ice pops, berry yogurt popsicle recipe