This creamy-white Candy Corn Fudge is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! It’ll bring all the ghouls to the kitchen. Assemble in 10-minutes then chill until firm. A quick, easy Halloween treat.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt (to tamp down sweetness)
- 1 cup candy corn
- 2 tablespoons Halloween candy sprinkles
RECIPE PREP: Line a square 8 x 8 baker with parchment paper extending over the edges of the pan on all 4 sides.
- In a large (microwave safe) batter bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, salt and white chocolate chips. With a rubber spatula, stir to combine. Microwave 30 seconds on high. Stir well. Microwave another 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla until incorporated. Keep stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer fudge to prepared pan. Spread it into an even layer.
- Add candy corn and sprinkles on top, slightly pressing them into the fudge. Chill 2 hours in the fridge until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting edges of the parchment paper. Transfer to a wooden board and slice as desired. Yields 9 candy corn dessert bars, or 32 pieces of Halloween fudge.
STOVETOP INSTRUCTIONS: Melt white chocolate chips with salt and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Add candy corn and sprinkles on the top. Slightly press them in. Chill 2 hours in the fridge until firm.
HOW TO STORE FUDGE: Store the dessert bars in an air-tight container and refrigerate. They’ll stay fresh and tasty up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Chill Time: 2 Hours
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Candy Corn Fudge, Halloween Fudge, Halloween Dessert Bars