It’s always in mid-September that I start getting excited about making traditional fall foods like yummy caramel apple dip. This caramel apple dip just might become your seasonal go-to recipe!
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup light-brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 jar butterscotch caramel (ice cream topping)
- 1/3 bag (10-ounce bag) mini chocolate morsels
- 1/3 bag (11-ounce bag) butterscotch morsels
- In a stand mixer, mix together the softened cream cheese, salt, and light brown sugar until well blended.
- Reserve 4 tablespoons of the butterscotch caramel for later.
- Add the remainder of the caramel to the mixing bowl. Mix on medium-high until the mixture is completely smooth. There may be air bubbles, but that’s okay. To serve a classic caramel apple dip, transfer the mixture to a small serving bowl. Enjoy!
- For a more festive apple caramel dip, fold the mini chocolate morsels into the mixture using a spatula. If you’d like to add some butterscotch morsels too, fold them in as well. Transfer the apple caramel dip to a small serving bowl. Sprinkle with mini chocolate morsels.
- For an ultimate apple caramel dip, pour the reserved 4 tablespoons of caramel on top of the apple caramel dip. Sprinkle the top with additional chocolate mini morsels and butterscotch morsels.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Lunch, Party
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel apple dip, caramel apple dip recipe, apple dip