Tangy – customize the sweetness of this dip and serve it with your favorite chicken or other dippables!
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (or cayenne pepper!)
- In a small bowl, add all 5 ingredients – honey, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice and paprika. If you’re looking for a little kick in spice, substitute cayenne pepper for the paprika. It’s so yummy!
- Whisk the ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Use immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator until needed. Enjoy honey mustard sauce with chicken strips, as a healthy dip for your favorite veggies, or on homemade soft pretzels.
- Category: Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Appetizer, Party
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade honey mustard, honey mustard sauce recipe, honey mustard dip