Pineapple fruit punch is the perfect baby shower punch! Spike it with coconut rum and a long drizzle of grenadine and it becomes the best rum punch recipe!
PINEAPPLE PARTY PUNCH
- 2 quarts 100% pineapple juice
- 5 cups coconut water (or filtered water or lemon/lime soda)
- 2 cups freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 5 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- Several cups of ice
- Add all the ingredients (except the ice) to a large beverage container.
- Mix the ingredients well using a long-handled spoon.
- Top off the party punch with several cups of ice.
- Optional garnishes for beverage cups: Wedges of lime, a triangular pineapple wedge strewn onto a cocktail stick along with a maraschino cherry, or festive paper umbrellas.
HOW TO TURN THIS PARTY PUNCH INTO A RUM PUNCH RECIPE
- Substitute 2 cups of the coconut water for 2-3 cups of Coconut Caribbean Rum.
- Optional: Add 1-2 cups of grenadine to give this coconut rum punch an elevated Caribbean vibe.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No-cook recipe
- Cuisine: American, Caribbean
Keywords: fruit punch, pineapple fruit punch, party punch, rum punch recipe