Talk of Pisco leads to shots of Pisco. Then out comes the blender for delicious batches of frothy Pisco Sour cocktails.
- 3 ounces Pisco (Chilean or Peruvian)
- 2 ounces key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 1 + 1/2 ounces simple syrup
- 1/4 cup cubed or crushed ice
- 2–3 drops Angostura bitters
- Optional garnish: twist of lime
- In a blender, combine Pisco, lime juice, egg white, and simple syrup.
- Blend at high speed until frothy.
- Place ice into a glass.
- Pour Pisco Sour over the ice.
- Dribble Angostura bitters over the top.
- Garnish with a twist of lime.
This is the traditional Chilean and Peruvian recipe for on-the-rocks Pisco Sour cocktails. For a frozen version, simply add 1/4 cup ice to the blender per serving along with the rest of the ingredients (Pisco, lime, egg whites, simple syrup). Blend until frothy. Dribble bitters and garnish. Enjoy!
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Chilean
Keywords: pisco sour cocktail, pisco recipe, pisco sour cocktail recipe