This gorgeous baked brie appetizer is drizzled with honey and a luscious cranberry sauce. Sprinkled with glazed pecans and garnished with fresh sprigs of rosemary, baked brie is an elegant holiday appetizer!
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 8-ounce wheel of brie
- 1/8 cup organic honey or agave
- 1/3 cup glazed pecans or walnuts
- Garnish: Fresh sprigs of rosemary
- Variety of rustic crackers
- In a small saucepan, add cranberries, apple juice and sugar. Stir over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Lower the flame. Keep stirring the cranberry sauce as it simmers. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until all cranberries have popped. Add pomegranate seeds to the pan. Stir to combine. Remove pan from heat. Allow cranberry sauce to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place wheel of brie cheese on a small baking dish lined with parchment paper. Bake the brie for 8 minutes, or until the cheese has begun to soften. Remove baked brie from the oven.
- Drizzle the top of the baked brie with organic honey and cranberry sauce. Return baked brie to the oven. Bake for 2-3 more minutes until it reaches a warm, soft consistency.
- Sprinkle glazed pecans over the top. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary. Serve with crackers, and slices of apples and pears.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stovetop, Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked brie, baked brie recipe, how to bake brie, baked brie appetizer, baked brie cranberry, baked brie with honey, appetizer recipes