Cheesy Caprese Queso Dip is quick and easy to make! This beautiful 3-ingredient recipe (plus salt and pepper) produces an appetizer that’s as scrumptious as it is beautiful. This cheese dip recipe is definitely a keeper!
- 10-ounces grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 8-ounce balls of fresh mozzarella, coarsely chopped or crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil pesto, homemade or store bought
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Serve with: crostini, breadsticks and crackers
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Add the grape tomato halves to an 8-inch cast-iron pan. Crumble or coarsely chop the mozzarella cheese and add it on top of the tomatoes. Drizzle the pesto over the tomatoes and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. With a spatula, gently fold the ingredients together.
- Bake the queso dip for 18-22 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- If needed: Carefully drain off excess liquid that resulted from the bursting tomatoes.
- Serve your hot cheesy caprese queso dip with crostini, a variety of crackers, and breadsticks.
- Category: Appetizer, Snack, Party
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American, Italian
Keywords: queso dip, caprese queso dip, queso recipe