Get festive with Halloween guacamole appetizers! Use this dip recipe as the base for several unique creations. Make a Guacamole Witch and Guacamole Spider Web that houses a pet spider named Boris.
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 can (10 oz each) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, fresh-squeezed or bottled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- OPTIONAL: Blue corn tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork.
- Add the drained tomatoes, chopped onion and lime juice. Stir well to combine
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, create a spooky Guacamole Witch or Guacamole Spider Web
- Serve guacamole with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook Recipe
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Guacamole, Halloween Appetizers, Halloween Guacamole, Guacamole