Get festive with guacamole Halloween appetizers! Use this guacamole recipe as the base for your unique creations. Best Halloween party ideas: Guacamole Witch and her pet spider living in a Guacamole Spider Web.
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 can (10 oz each) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, fresh-squeezed or bottled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- OPTIONAL: Blue corn tortilla chips
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork.
- Add the drained tomatoes, chopped onion and lime juice. Stir well to combine
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, create a spooky Guacamole Witch or Guacamole Spider Web
- Serve guacamole with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook Recipe
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Guacamole, Halloween Appetizers