PB and J Spiders are perfect Halloween snacks! Make these easy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in 5 minutes or less.
- 4 slider buns or dinner rolls
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons grape jelly
- 32 slender pretzel sticks
- 8 candy eyeballs
- Use a CUTCO SERRATED KNIFE to slice the bread rolls in half.
- Working in batches, spread an even layer of peanut butter across the bottom half of the first roll. Add a layer of jelly over the peanut butter. Place the top half of the dinner roll on top.
- Create legs for the spider by inserting 4 pretzel sticks on each side of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Add tiny dabs of peanut butter to the back of the candy eyes. Stick the eyes onto the front of the spider.
- Serve and enjoy!
- TYPE OF ROLLS TO USE: For best results, use freshly-baked and cooled yeast dinner rolls. Look for these in the freezer section of your grocery store.
- HOW TO MAKE IT A HEALTHY LUNCH: Serve peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as part of a healthy lunch that includes fruit and/or vegetables: apple slices, grapes, celery sticks, or baby carrots.
- ALLERGY ALERT: When planning food or treats for a children’s party always check with the parents ahead of time about any nut, dairy or gluten allergies!
- ANOTHER HALLOWEEN SANDWICHES IDEA: Instead of peanut butter and jelly, use American cheese and sliced ham!
- Category: Lunch, Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: PB and J Spiders, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Halloween Snacks, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich