This delicious triple berry trifle is a dairy-free dessert that will please a crowd! It’s quick and easy to make. Looking for a smaller portion? Enjoy an individual trifle made just for you.
- 1 32-ounce container fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1 12-ounce container fresh blueberries
- 1 6-ounce container fresh raspberries
- 7 ounces strawberry glaze
- 15-ounces angel food cake cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans Reddi-wip® Almond Non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- In a trifle bowl, add half the angel food cake pieces. Arrange a few strawberry slices along the bottom perimeter of the bowl. Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy over the squares of cake.
- Add a layer of blueberries over the whipped topping. Place the remaining cubes of cake on top of the blueberries.
- In a medium bowl, fold strawberry glaze into the sliced strawberries. Spoon the strawberries into the trifle bowl. Spray Reddi-wip Almond Non-dairy over the glazed berries. Use a spatula to lightly and gently smooth out the whipped topping.
- Arrange the raspberries on top. Crown the trifle with a glorious dollop of Reddi-wip. Garnish your triple berry trifle with a fresh sprig of mint.
Keywords: Trifle, Trifle Recipe, Berry Trifle