Assemble this refreshing, (no-bake) fresh strawberry pie in less than 10 minutes with 4 ingredients. It’s quick, easy and delicious. The perfect spring and summer dessert. Enjoy it on the 4th of July.
- 1 ready-made pie crust, store-bought or a homemade pie crust
- 3 pounds fresh strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 (14-ounce container) Marie’s strawberry glaze, or homemade strawberry glaze
- Whipped topping, store-bought or homemade whipped cream
- Arrange the fresh strawberries inside the pie crust, cut side down. It’s fine to overlap the berries. We want all holes filled – with no empty spaces.
- Pour strawberry glaze evenly over the berries so that all pieces are well coated.
- Refrigerate the pie for 2 to 4 hours, or until the glaze has set.
- Garnish with dollops of fresh whipped cream.
Best crust for a fresh strawberry pie: A (pre-baked) pastry crust that’s tender, buttery and flaky. But other great choices include a vanilla wafer crust, graham cracker crust, or Oreo cookie crust. You can buy one at the market or make it at home.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fresh Strawberry Pie, No-Bake Strawberry Pie, No-Bake Fresh Strawberry Pie, Strawberry Pie, Strawberry Pie Recipe