This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #MyOdwalla #CollectiveBias
There’s something very special about holding a beautiful mango tango smoothie bowl in the palms of your hands. Your heart and soul are filled with gratitude and appreciation. These moments of simple pleasure are so happy and satisfying. Odwalla® Mango Tango® makes you feel relaxed and carefree while evoking curiosity and tapping into your spirit of adventure!
ABOUT THIS SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE
A healthy and delicious smoothie bowl not only feeds the tummy, but nourishes the soul. You work hard every single day. You deserve to treat yourself with care, and find ways to squeeze more out of life. Go ahead and set your imagination free! Discover the pure joy of Odwalla. It’s a brand that delivers great-tasting nutrition that stimulates the senses and delivers warm fuzzy feelings of well-being and happiness.
MAIN INGREDIENTS FOR MANGO SMOOTHIE BOWL
These are the simple healthy ingredients for a mango tango smoothie bowl.
- Odwalla® Mango Tango®
- Frozen banana
OPTIONAL SMOOTHIE BOWL INGREDIENTS
The sky’s the limit when creating a delicious smoothie bowl. Pick and choose the toppings you prefer. Get adventurous. Don’t be afraid to mix things up and try something new! I invite you to make this dish uniquely yours.
- Fresh fruit toppings
- Chia seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Wide-sliced coconut
HEALTHY SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE
I’m excited to show you how to make one of these yummy mango tango smoothie bowls! You’ll love that natural, fresh-tasting Odwalla contains 100% juice, is non-GMO, and has no added sugar! It’s minimally processed and good for the heart and soul. I love that the Odwalla brand has kept their roots in recognizing environmental impact. Their products are designed to bring goodness to people’s lives! Read about their commitment to our planet: ODWALLA’S ENVIRONMENTAL EFFORTS
HOW TO MAKE A SMOOTHIE BOWL
- Pull out your blender and its container
- Add 1 frozen banana that’s been peeled and sliced into 4 pieces before freezing
- Add a 15.2-ounce bottle of Odwalla® Mango Tango®
- Blend for about 10-15 seconds or until the mixture is smooth with no chunks
- Pour your smoothie into a wide cereal bowl
- Add your favorite toppings to include fresh fruit, seeds and coconut
- Grab a spoon and enjoy this emotionally-satisfying meal. Feel the funk!
SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE
To make smoothie bowl preparation quick and easy, a little pre-planning goes a long way! I love shopping at Target to buy groceries for my recipes. When I bring home a bunch of bananas, I peel and slice them into quarters. I put the cut fruit into a freezer bag and freeze it. It’s also nice to have a few yummy toppings on hand like a variety of seeds and granola. Whenever I’m craving a mango smoothie I have everything needed to whip one together in under a minute and then apply garnishes! These ingredients will increase the adventurous flavor profile of this dish while adding lovely crunch and texture.
MANGO TANGO SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE > PIN IT TO PINTEREST
If you’re salivating over this super scrumptious recipe, save it for later. Pin it to Pinterest right now!
Enjoy delicious smoothie bowls with this quick and easy 3-minute recipe!
- 1 15.2-ounce bottle Odwalla® Mango Tango®
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and pre-cut into quarters
- Optional Garnishes: Fresh fruit slices (I used kiwi, strawberries and blueberries), your choice of seeds (I used chia and pumpkin), shredded or wide-sliced coconut, etc. You can even add a drizzling of yogurt!
- In the container of your blender add four small pieces of frozen banana
- Add Odwalla Mango Tango
- Blend for about 10-15 seconds, just until the mixture is chunk free!
- Pour into a wide cereal bowl
- Add garnishes and toppings as desired
- Enjoy with a spoon, and possibly a fork too!
The nutrition information below is based on the smoothie ingredients (Odwalla and banana) plus these toppings: kiwi, strawberry, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and 1/2 tablespoon shredded coconut.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango smoothie bowl, how to make a smoothie bowl, smoothie bowl recipe
EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES
If you enjoyed this mango tango smoothie bowl, you’ll want to try these easy breakfast recipes:
- HEALTHY HOMEMADE GRANOLA
- EGGS IN PURGATORY
- EASY BAKED OATMEAL
- FLUFFY PANCAKES FROM SCRATCH
- It Is a Keeper: BREAKFAST BURRITOS
- Best Friends for Frosting: LUXURIOUS BREAKFAST IDEAS
SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE > JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Have you ever made a smoothie bowl? What are your favorite toppings? Share your thoughts about this delicious smoothie bowl recipe in the comments below!