This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KitchenCraftedItalian #MichaelAngelosMeals #CollectiveBias
When pairing this roasted asparagus recipe with Michael Angelo’s Spicy Shrimp Scampi, serving a warm nourishing meal has never been easier! Life is busy, especially during the holidays. It’s important to stay organized and make each moment count. Less time spent cooking in the kitchen means more quality time around the dinner table connecting with family in a meaningful way.
Michael Angelo’s line of premium, slowly-crafted, authentic-Italian meals deliver homemade tastes without artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Inspired by Italian traditions, ingredients are those you can actually pronounce and find in your own kitchen. Their simple, clear, transparent labeling is so refreshing. Enjoy easy family-favorite entrees, calzones, and single-serve meals in minutes.
Easy Italian Dinners
You’ll find these convenient wholesome meals in the freezer section at Walmart, along with the ingredients for this oven-roasted asparagus recipe. They all pair perfectly with warm rustic bread, oven-roasted asparagus or a fresh salad.
Find more meal inspiration here: EASY ITALIAN DINNERS
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW
Earn cash back with Ibotta on Michael Angelo’s products at Walmart.
Ingredients for Roasted Asparagus
These are the simple ingredients you’ll need for roasted asparagus.
- A fresh bundle of thin asparagus
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh garlic, pressed or minced
- Sea salt
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional garnish: freshly-squeezed lemon juice
How to Make Oven-Roasted Asparagus
Making oven-roasted asparagus is quick and easy!
- Turn on your oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse the asparagus. Pat dry between paper towels.
- On a cutting board, slice off the dry woody ends.
- Place asparagus in a zippered kitchen bag or lay them on a platter.
Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Roasted asparagus is the perfect side dish for Italian meals.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil.
- Add pressed garlic.
- Sprinkle the stalks and spears with salt, pepper, and grated cheese.
- Gently toss the asparagus to fully coat.
How to Cook Asparagus
This simple recipe can be served warm or at room temperature!
- Transfer asparagus to a baking tray.
- Place tray in the oven.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until stalks slightly shrivel and become tender.
How to Serve Roasted Asparagus
To brighten the flavor of roasted asparagus, add a squeeze of lemon before serving.
- Remove roasted asparagus from oven.
- Sprinkle on additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Season with lemon juice.
Sitting down with loved ones to enjoy a meal together is a beautiful family tradition. Amid all the hustle and bustle of daily life, these are the moments that truly count.
In the years ahead, your family will look back and lovingly recall the excited buzz around the dinner table each evening. They’ll smile with joy remembering a kitchen filled with happy raised voices, bursts of contagious laughter, and hands flying in the air during vivid story telling of the day’s events. These are life’s precious moments. The warm-hearted memories each of us can create today with the ones we love.Print
Roasted asparagus is a quick and easy vegetable side dish that pairs beautifully with an endless variety of entrees, including delicious Italian meals.
- 1 pound fresh thin asparagus
- Good-quality olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Finely-grated Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt
- Freshly-ground pepper
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry with a clean kitchen towel. Snap off or slice off the thick, tough woody ends.
- Add asparagus to a zip-top kitchen bag. Drizzle olive oil over the asparagus. Add pressed garlic. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Toss the stalks until they’re well coated.
- Transfer to a baking tray. Arrange asparagus in a single or double layer. Place in oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the stalks have become slightly wilted and tender.
- Transfer roasted asparagus to a serving dish. Brighten the flavor with a squeeze of lemon just before serving.
OVEN ROASTED ASPARAGUS > PIN IT TO PINTEREST
Save this roasted asparagus recipe for later! PIN IT TO PINTEREST.
ROASTED ASPARAGUS > JOIN THE CONVERSATION
What do you think about this quick easy recipe for roasted asparagus? Join the conversation in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!